Last updated on August 21st, 2017 at 10:44 am
Here’s a quick application guide to get you started with the coverage you need. Travelance is a Canadian Insurance distributor and they offer plans with great benefits and very affordable premiums.
You can apply for Travelance Insurance directly here.
1) To start the application process for a VIsitors to Canada Emergency Medical Insurance Plan click the Buy Insurance Button.
2) You will be redirected to a secure Travelance website. Click ‘Begin Your Online Quote Here’ to continue.
3) Select the trip dates for the insured. ‘Initial Trip Deposit Date’ is the date when you purchase the insurance. For the ‘Resident Of’, select the province in which the person paying for the insurance resides. If no one in Canada is paying for the policy, choose ‘Non-Resident of Canada’. Next, choose the number of travelers to be
insured. Set trip cost to $0 for each applicant.
4) You can choose between the basic Essential and the enhanced Premier plan. Note: the Essential Plan does not offer any benefits for pre-existing conditions. You can speak to one of our agents to find out which plan would be best for your situation. Remember that for the Super Visa, the total amount of coverage should be at least $100,000.
5) Enter your first name, last name and date of birth – then press continue to go to the next step.
6) Select the deductible amount. A deductible is the amount that you will need to pay out of pocket before the insurance company pays, so choose wisely. If you need more information please contact our team.
7) Enter your contact information including your Canadian address, phone number and email. Carefully review the information you’ve provided and then proceed to make the payment with your credit card. Once your payment is processed it only takes a couple of minutes to receive your policy confirmation and your wallet card(s).
Review the documents to make sure all the information is accurate. When in doubt – contact your broker as soon as possible.