Here’s a quick application guide to get you started with the coverage you need. Travelance is a Canadian Insurance company and they offer great benefits and very affordable premiums.
You can apply for Travelance Insurance directly here.
1) To start the application process click the Buy Insurance Button.
2) You will be redirected to a Secure Travelance website. Click Begin Your Online Quote Here to continue
3) Select the trip dates for the insured. Initial trip deposit date is the date when you purchase the insurance. Indicate the province you are going to as well as the number of travellers. Set trip cost to 0 for each applicant.
4) You can choose between the basic Essential and the Advance Premier plan. You can speak to one of our agents to find out which plan would be best for your situation. Remember that for the Super Visa the total amount of coverage should be at least $100,000
5) Enter your first name, last name and date of birth – then press continue to go to the next step
6) Select the deductible amount. Deductible is the amount that you need to pay before the insurance company so choose wisely. If you need more information please contact our team.
7) Enter your contact information including your Canadian address, phone number and email. Carefully review the information you provided and then proceed to make the payment with your credit card. Once your payment is processed it only takes a couple of minutes to receive your policy confirmation and your wallet cards.
Review the documents to make sure all the information is accurate. When in doubt – contact your broker as soon as possible.