Last updated on July 13th, 2017
Here’s a quick application guide to get you started with the coverage you need. Allianz Global Assistance is a Canadian division of a worldwide known Insurance company and it’s one of the most reliable travel insurance providers.
You can apply for Allianz Global Assistance (AGA) Insurance directly here.
1) To start the application process click the Buy Insurance Button.
2) Select the Visitors to Canada option
Enter the number of travelers and specify the dates of birth
Choose the coverage type whether it’s a single applicant, a family or a couple travelling together
Select the coverage start date and the end date
Choose the country of origin from the drop down menu and press continue to go to the next step
3) Select the desired amount of coverage and deductible. Remember that for Super Visa the coverage amount should be at least $100,000 for the duration of 1 year.
4) Enter the contact information including your Canadian Address, phone number and email. Indicate the first name and last name of the person to be insured. Select the beneficiary and the date of birth of the applicant.
5) Carefully review all the terms and conditions.
6) Enter your credit card information such as the card’s number, expiry date, and the name on the card.
Click continue to process your payment. If successful you will receive your policy confirmation along with your wallet card shortly in your email.
Review the documents to make sure all the information is accurate. When in doubt – contact your broker as soon as possible.