IEC/Working Holiday Travel Insurance
who are visiting Canada to work and travel for up to 2 years. Choose the plan that suits your needs
at the price you are comfortable with!
In order to calculate a personal insurance quote, simply select the number of applicants, their age(s) and indicate whether or not they have any pre-existing
medical conditions. To finalize your results, click on Calculate Quote after you choose desired policy duration and a coverage limit!
Pre-existing medical condition:
If you are an IEC participant, you have a unique chance to explore this beautiful country, its nature, its culture and its people, who have come here from all over the planet!
That is why, the Canadian IEC travel insurance or, as it is commonly labeled, Visitors to Canada Insurance, was designed to cover the costs for an immediate medical assistance including hospital accommodation, emergency health care as well as repatriation among other benefits, while you are away from home.
IEC / Working Holiday travel insurance MUST:
– Be valid for the whole duration of your intended stay
– Cover medical care, hospitalization and repatriation
– Be valid for each entry to Canada
– Be available for review by a POE officer at the Canadian border
Insurance coverage for the 2-year Canadian IEC Work Visa consists of 2 policies for 365 days of consecutive coverage each, which gives you a greater flexibility with your insurance in case your travel plans change!
Find out more about 2 years insurance package using the button below as well as take advantage of our IEC / Working Holiday Insurance Calculator to browse your options and get a free quote today!Learn more about 2 years coverage
Why should you choose to protect your money against the cost of medical emergency treatment with a Canadian IEC travel insurance plan? Because it much more convenient, faster and could even be cheaper than its foreign analogues.
– Convenience: It is easier to make a claim and receive your money back when you are covered with a Canadian insurance provider.
– Sports Coverage: There is no need to buy any additional coverage as recreational sports coverage is already insured.
– Direct Billing: Canadian Insurance providers deal directly with a facility you have received medical assistance at.
– Locally Based Companies: With a Canadian insurance policy, you don’t have to deal with providers overseas at all.