Insurance for International Students in Canada
That is why you should get a comprehensive insurance policy in order to secure your health and financial well-being from the possible medical emergency treatment costs while you can focus on pursuing your education!
However, by getting Canadian medical insurance for International Students, you won’t need to cover the costs for health emergency treatment out of pocket while you study!
Such coverage will take care of the expenses associated with an immediate treatment such as hospitalization, surgery, physician services, etc. that results from an unforeseen event of medical emergency you might encounter while you are in Canada or on a side-trip to another country.
Since you are new in Canada, you will surely dedicate lots of time focusing on your studies and settling in. Yet, it is a perfect moment to ensure your financial stability with an International Students health insurance coverage, while you are pursuing your degree.
International Students medical insurance is ideal for you, if:
– You are a full-time student at an accredited Canadian school, college, university, etc.
– You are not eligible for any Provincial Insurance Plan
– You have just graduated and plan to stay in Canada gaining work experience related to your studies
So, unless you qualify for a provincial medical coverage in Canada, it will be a smart choice to make opting for a private travel health insurance plan for International Students, while you study in Canada.
The best International Students health insurance:
– Designed specifically for international students
– Covers hospitalization, emergency medical care and repatriation
– Is purchased from a certified Canadian insurance provider
That is why, several trusted Canadian insurance companies we work with have come up with a travel health insurance plan that is specifically tailored to suit your healthcare needs as an International Student visiting Canada to study what you love.