Super Visa Medical Insurance
For Parents and Grandparents
reputable Canadian health and travel insurance providers!
In order to calculate a personal insurance quote, simply select the number of applicants, their age(s) and indicate whether or not they have any pre-existing
medical conditions. To finalize your results, click on Calculate Quote after you choose desired policy duration and a coverage limit!
Pre-existing medical condition:
Super Visa Insurance Canada must:
– Be valid for at least 1 year at the moment you send the application to IRCC
– Cover emergency health care, hospitalization and repatriation
– Provide a minimum coverage of $100,000 CAD
– Be valid for each entry to Canada and available for review by a Point of Entry (POE) officer
– Be issued by a private Canadian insurance company
Monthly Plan for Super Visa insurance is approved by the IRCC and offers you an easy pre-authorized month-to-month payment basis for the specified period of insurance coverage.
Learn more about the Super Visa insurance Monthly Premium Plan by clicking on the button below or ask our Insurance Advisors.Monthly Payment