Super Visa Medical Insurance
For Parents and Grandparents
so you can enjoy spending time with your family in Canada with a peace of mind!
In order to calculate a personal insurance quote, simply select the number of applicants, their age(s) and indicate whether or not they have any pre-existing
medical conditions. To finalize your results, click on Calculate Quote after you choose desired policy duration and a coverage limit!
Pre-existing medical condition:
Super Visa Insurance Canada Requirements:
– Be valid for at least 1 year at the moment you send the application to IRCC
– Cover emergency health care, hospitalization and repatriation
– Provide a minimum coverage of $100,000 CAD
– Be valid for each entry to Canada and available for review by a Point of Entry (POE) officer
– Be issued by a private Canadian insurance company
Monthly Plan for Super Visa insurance is approved by the IRCC and offers you an easy pre-authorized month-to-month payment basis for the specified period of insurance coverage.
Learn more about the Super Visa insurance Monthly Premium Plan by clicking on the button below or ask our Insurance Advisors.
Cost and Apply?
Buying Super Visa insurance has never been easier!
Depending on the Super Visa insurance policy, certain features such as insured services, benefit limits as well as applicable conditions may be different.
However, we have done our best to create a comprehensive summary of health benefits that are provided by the Super Visa medical emergency insurance Canada.
– Physician’s Services
– Ambulance Services
– Emergency Air Transportation
– Emergency Dental Repair
– Prescription Medications
– Diagnostics and X-rays
– Medical Services and Hospitalization
– Repatriation (Emergency Home Return)
– Accidental Death and Dismemberment
– Visits to a Medical Specialist
– Follow up Treatment
– Nursing Care
– Rental or Purchase or Medical Appliances
For a detailed coverage description please read the Policy Wording of your chosen insurance plan.
Super Visa Canada (PG-1) program was designed as an alternative to a regular TRV multi-entry visa for parents and grandparents of Canadian citizens and Permanent Residents, who would love to visit their families in Canada.
This initiative allows applicants to fast forward the application process and get approved for a multiple-entry visa within a few weeks.
Just follow the steps below to learn more about this wonderful opportunity!
This is contrasted with a regular Multiple-Entry Visa, which only allows parents and grandparents to stay in Canada for up to 6 months, without having to renew their status. The good news is that most of the applications for Super Visa are processed within a few weeks.
In order to check how long the Super Visa Canada application processing takes, follow the CIC’s list of Visa Offices across the world.
Click to view – Processing Times.
In order to apply for Super Visa, you MUST:
– Be a parent or grandparent of a Canadian Citizen or a Permanent Resident of Canada.
– Be admissible for entry to Canada.
– Fill out anApplication for Super Visa.
– Have a valid Canadian Super Visa insurance for 1 year with at least $100,000 total coverage.
– Present a certificate confirming completion of an immigration medical exam.
– Provide aLetter of Invitation your child/grandchild in Canada, which outlines plans for your care and the number of people living in a household.
– Provide written proof of financial support from your child / grandchild in Canada, who meets the requirement for theIncome Threshold.
To determine your eligibility, please review the official definitions on IRCC website –Eligibility Requirements
Your Super Visa Canada application will be reviewed by a Visa Officer and they will decide whether it is necessary to schedule an interview with you. In case you are selected for an interview, you will receive a notification with guidelines and directions.
– Medical Examination:
You might be required to undergo aMedical Examination to enter Canada with a Super Visa. In such case, you will be given proper instructions by a Visa Officer on how and where the examination will take place.
Please note that the medical checkup might extend the processing time for your Super Visa application by several weeks.
Once a decision regarding your Super Visa has been made, you will get your passport and all other documents back.
If Super Visa is approved, it will be attached to the appropriate page inside your passport. However, in case your Super Visa application was refused, you will receive a letter of explanation, so you that you can prepare before you re-apply.
You will see the whole list of available options that are sorted according to the information you have provided. If you are looking for the cheapest Super Visa insurance plan, you will be more than happy to see what we have to offer.
This plan has been approved by the Canadian Government and can be used as a proof of medical coverage that is required for Super Visa.
You can review the insurance requirements for Super Visa on the first tab of this page called “Overview”.