Last updated on November 24th, 2016 at 02:25 am
Here’s a quick application guide to get you started with the coverage you need. GMS is a Canadian Insurance company that offers coverage for preexisting conditions in all of their policies at no extra premiums.
You can apply for GMS Insurance directly here.
1) To start the application process click the Buy Insurance Button.
2) You will be redirected to a secure GMS website. Enter the contact information including your Canadian Address, phone number and email. Indicate the first name and last name of the person to be insured. Select your coverage type- you can either choose an Annual or a Daily Plan. Contact one of our agents if you need help understanding the differences.
3) Next step allows you to add a family member as well as include information about a sponsor if any.
4) Carefully review the terms and conditions. Pay special attention to the exclusions on the policy. Accept the terms and conditions and click next.
5) Select the coverage start date and the end date. Remember that for Super Visa the coverage amount should be at least $100,000 for the duration of 1 year.
6) Enter your credit card information such as the card’s number, expiry date, and the name on the card.
7) Click continue to process your payment. If successful you will receive your policy confirmation along with your wallet card shortly in your email.
Review the documents to make sure all the information is accurate. When in doubt – contact your broker as soon as possible.#insurance