Last updated on August 14th, 2017 at 05:00 pm
Here’s a quick application guide to get you started with the coverage you need. Manulife is the largest Canadian insurance company, one of the most trusted and reliable insurers around.
You can apply for Manulife Insurance directly here.
1) To start the application process click the Buy Insurance Button.
2) You will be redirected to a secure Manulife website. Choose the Visitors to Canada Option to continue. Indicate your country of residence.
3) Select the coverage start date and the end date. Choose the coverage type whether it’s a single applicant, a family or a couple travelling together.
4) Choose the type of plan you want to apply for. For healthy individuals select plan A. Plan B is ideal if you want to cover stable pre-existing conditions such as diabetes or high blood pressure
5) Carefully review your selection. Pay special attention to the exclusions on the policy. Remember that for Super Visa the coverage amount should be at least $100,000 for the duration of 1 year. Accept the terms and conditions and click apply.
6) Enter the contact information including your Canadian Address, phone number and email. Indicate the first name and last name of the person to be insured.
7) Enter your credit card information such as the card’s number, expiry date, and the name on the card.
Click continue to process your payment. If successful you will receive your policy confirmation along with your wallet card shortly in your email.
Review the documents to make sure all the information is accurate. When in doubt – contact your broker as soon as possible.