Super Visa Insurance Calculator
Want to use this calculator on your site?
Super Visa Insurance is a fundamental requirement in every Canadian Super Visa application. Get the coverage you need at the price you can afford.
Monthly Payment Option for Super Visa is available
Mississauga, May 10, 2013 — Citizenship and Immigration CanadaThe Super Visa will become permanent and will continue to provide flexibility for families who access the 10-year multiple-entry visa, allowing visa holders to remain in Canada up to two years at a time. Over 15,000 Super Visas have been issued since the program’s launch in December 2011 with approval rates averaging 86 percent.
What is Super Visa Medical Insurance?One of the main requirement for obtaining the Super Visa is the proof of insurance coverage from a Canadian Insurance company.
Super Visa Insurance has to:
- Be valid for a minimum of one year
- Cover health care, hospitalization and repatriation
- Provide a minimum coverage of $100,000
Be valid for each entry to Canada and available for review by a port of entry officer
Feel free to use our online Super Visa Insurance quotes calculator. It will assist you in finding the most suitable option for medical insurance for your parents or grandparents, providing you with all the available options in Canada.
Make sure to read all the fine print and ask us questions before you buy. Carry proof of your insurance with you on your trip.
You can call our office at 1-877-211-4301 (toll free) or send us an email to get the most affordable medical insurance from a Canadian company.
To be eligible for the Super Visa, the applicant must:
• be the parent or grandparent of a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada
• be found admissible to Canada; and
• meet certain other conditions.
• provide a written commitment of financial support from their child or grandchild in Canada who meets a minimum income threshold.
To determine your eligibility, check processing times and apply for the Super Visa, please visit CIC’s website.