Visitors to Canada Calculator
Want to use this calculator on your site?
Who Needs Visitors to Canada Emergency Medical Insurance:
- new immigrants
- foreign workers
- returning Canadians
- other visitors
- IEC/Working Holiday Participants
To find out more about specific Visitors to Canada Emergency Medical Insurance see the links below
All these Canadian Insurance companies are reliable and do their job properly. As a licensed Canadian insurance broker company, we take care of advising the best medical plan according to your needs. The most suitable option will be based on your age and which, if any, pre-existing conditions you have.
Each Canadian insurance provider has different policies regarding pre-existing conditions, and we aim to use our knowledge of them all to help you make the right decision.
Visitors to Canada are able to prevent potential health related losses by buying up to $300,000 CAD insurance coverage, since the Canadian health system does not cover people, who do not have or qualify for a Provincial Health Coverage. Every Canadian saves thousands of dollars being insured by the government. That is why, we are here to offer you a solution in order to avoid any unnecessary medical expenses in Canada. Unlike other insurance providers, we recommend you to evaluate the risks of not having a sufficient amount of insurance coverage, which may lead to unfortunate consequences, when it comes to paying the bills. Therefore, it is always better to have a comprehensive insurance plan rather than taking unnecessary risk of not having enough premium to cover your medical costs. Please, feel free to contact us for more information on how to choose Visitors to Canada medical insurance. We will be happy to hear from you!
Insert Travel Underwriters BUTTON (to visually divide the page into section as well as give an instant access for a client to 300,000 coverage)
Visitors to Canada Health Coverage is on a medical emergency basis only. This includes hospital confinement for standard and semi-private rooms as well as medical services and supplies. Medical Services are defined to be the services of a legally licensed MD or surgeon, anesthetist, registered nurse lab tests, x-ray exams, or other diagnostic tests.
Other expenses covered include local air, land or sea ambulance; rental of hospital-type beds, crutches, trusses, braces, splints or other approved prosthetic appliances; emergency out-patient services; drugs or medicines while hospitalized and after hospitalization; return of the deceased body to their residence, or cost of cremation or burial at place of death; accidental dental damage from an accidental blow to the face; air flight accidents (usually stated as an option) as well as 24-hour accidental death or dismemberment (usually stated as an option).
Applicable Exclusions and Limitations:
• Ongoing treatment after emergency sickness or injury is taken care of
• Non-emergency treatment
• Travelling against doctors’ orders (including the sick person not telling his doctor he is travelling)
• Certain sports or professional sports activities
• Costs associated with pregnancy
• Pre-existing conditions (under plans that do not cover them)
• Injury or sickness resulting from illegal use of drugs or alcohol
• Criminal activity
• An act of war, terrorism or kidnapping
• Participation in the armed forces
For more Information regarding Visitors to Canada Insurance for specific countries see the list below:
1. Online insurance for visitors from China to Canada
2. Online insurance for visitors from Japan to Canada
3. Online insurance for visitors from Russia to Canada
4. Travel Insurance Terminology in Russian
5. Spanish Speakers’ Insurance for Visitors from Spain and Latin America to Canada
6. Travel Insurance Terminology in Spanish
7. Canadian Cheap Travel Insurance (outside of Canada)
8. Online Travel to Canada Insurance