An Independent Canadian Insurance Agent
Michael (Mykhaylo) Arbetov, CFP , FMA – President of Arbetov Insurance and Wealth Management Inc., Certified Financial Planner, Insurance Agent as well as Financial Management Advisor.
Arbetov Insurance and Wealth Management Inc.
201-640 West Broadway
V5Z 1G4 Phone: (604) 726-2705
Toll Free Fax : 1-866-249-5260
Please, check my list of useful services for New Immigrants to Canada – Get Started!
I, Michael Arbetov, am committed to serve all my clients and to help them realize their goals to become wealthy or financially stable. To help my clients (individuals and corporations) to reach their financial goals I provide them with services from most of Canadian Financial Institutions. As financial and insurance professional I work for you, not for financial companies. I hold the license of a Professional Designation Certified Financial Planner (CFP) since 2003 and that of Designation Financial Management Advisor (FMA) since 2004 (Professional who gained the knowledge and skills required to counsel high net-worth and sophisticated clients on complex wealth management issues beyond the scope of basic financial planning).
I also carry the following licenses:
– Life Insurance Agency License – 5-10942418-2017 (Corporate)
– Accident & Sickness Insurance Agency License – 6-10942418-2017 (Corporate)
– Life Insurance D/R License – P-200417-10942418-2017 (Agent)
– Accident & Sickness Insurance D/R License – S-200417-10942418-2017 (Agent)
– Life Insurance and Accident & Sickness Insurance Licenses – #141734 (Agent)
– Life Insurance and Accident & Sickness Insurance Licenses – #170766 (Corporate)
– Life Insurance Agency License – LIA-29725-1333-2017 (Corporate)
– Accident & Sickness Insurance Agency License – AIA-29725-1333-2017 (Corporate)
– Life Insurance License – LIA-29725-1333-2017 (Agent License)
– Accident & Sickness Insurance License – AIA-29725-1333-2017 (Agent)
– Life and Accident & Sickness Insurance License – 583722 (Agent License)
– Life Insurance and Accident & Sickness Insurance Designated Representative License #NT-A4-5048-2015 (Agent / Corporate)
– Life and Accident & Sickness Insurance License – 15211931700000 (Agent)
– Life, Accident & Sickness Insurance License – #20143787 (Agent)
– Life Insurance and Accident & Sickness Insurance License – #01066664 (Agent License)
– Life Insurance License – 35403M (Corporate License)
Prince Edward Island:
– Life and Accident & Sickness Insurance License – #26637 (Agent and Corporate)
– Life and Accident & Sickness Insurance License – #061779 (Agent)
– Life Insurance and Accident & Sickness Insurance License – #07643 (Corporate)
– Life Insurance and Accident & Sickness Insurance License – 1424-17-5771(Agent and Corporate)
CFP Professional in Good Standing. (Please use BC – British Columbia province for the search)I cooperate with many Life Insurance, Disability, Critical Illness, Long Term Care, Travel, Visitors to Canada, Health and Dental insurance companies as through Management General Agencies (MGAs) and through Arbetov Insurance and Wealth Management Inc. as well as directly with insurance providers.In the past I have experience of working for the Children Education Trust of Canada, Travel Insurance Coordinators, Pacific Blue Cross, and other insurance and financial companies since 1997 in Canada. I worked with different financial companies in Ukraine before immigration to Canada. I have memberships with Certified Financial Planners Association. I am also an active member of Russian and Ukrainian communities in Great Vancouver. I contribute with articles on different issues in Russian and Ukrainian newspapers and magazines in Canada and abroad. I completed courses at Canadian Securities Institute as a Financial Manager Advisor (2004, # 2408)
and at British Columbia Institute of Technology (Financial Management, 2003).
I also have Level 2 Financial and Insurance Advisors with CAIFA (9 months long course).
I have graduated from the State Academy of Management (Business and Finance, Ukraine, 1994).
I possess Master’s Degree in Computer Sciences and Mathematics (Ukraine, 1983). Each year I get over 40 hours of credits participating in financial seminars, forums, and summits with investment and insurance companies. It helps me to improve my knowledge and better serve my clients.
I strongly believe that my highest priority is the best service for my clients.I have been married for over 30 (thirty) years, have 2 lovely children, and the best wife in the entire world.
|Commissions, trailing commissions, management fees, and expenses all may be associated with mutual fund investments. Please read the prospectus before investing. Mutual funds are not guaranteed and their values change frequently and past performance may not be repeated.• Important information on mutual funds is found in the simplified prospectus. To obtain a copy, contact your Advisor.|