SRMRM Visitors To Canada Insurance
SRMRM – Special Risks MRM – Travel, Visitor and Expatriate Insurance for Visitors To Canada
For Super Visa applicants the requirement is to purchase Visitors to Canada plan for 1 year, with a coverage of at least $100,000
Medical Emergency Insurance Benefits Include:
- Emergency Medical Expenses maximum benefits: $100,000 and $200,000
- Deductible options: $0, $250, $1,000, $5,000 and $10,000. Please note that the $0 deductible applies to the first claim.
Expenses that are medically necessary for Emergency hospital and medical treatment are covered and all other related expenses resulting from an injury (accident) or new sickness or disease that first manifests itself during the insured trip are covered up to the policy maximum. Expenses for the emergency treatment and care of Pre-existing medical conditions are covered if you have completed the medical questionnaire, paid the required premium, and received written confirmation of coverage from the Company.
- Diagnostic, X-rays & Laboratory Services up to $10,000.
- Prescription medication limited to 30 day supply up to a maximum of $5,000.
- Private Duty Nursing services up to a maximum of $5,000.
- Professional services referred by a physician – 50% of the costs for the services of a chiropractor, chiropodist, osteopath and physiotherapist, up to maximum of $500.
- Ambulance transportation: up to $5,000 for local ambulance services or up to $100,000 for air ambulance (must be pre-approved by the insurance company).
- Expenses Related to Your Death from a covered condition: up to $5,000 for the cost of returning the remains to the country of residence or burial or cremation at the place of death.
- The rental of wheelchair, braces, crutches or other medical appliance up to $5,000.
- Bedside Companion – up to $2,000 for transporting a relative or member of your family who is not travelling with you and up to $100 a day for hotel and meals, when your attending Physician expects You to remain in Hospital for 7 days or more, or in the event of your death to identify your remains.
- Return of dependent children or travelling companion – up to $2,000, if you have been returned home with emergency air transportation or your body has been repatriated.
- Dental Accident – up to $1,000 for relief of dental pain in case of accident.
Please not that for Super Visa refunds, SRMRM requires proof of refusal from CIC. Please refer to the refund protocol below.
Download SRMRM Visitors To Canada Insurance Policy Wording – Description of SRMRM Visitors To Canada Insurance Coverage
Download SRMRM Visitors To Canada Insurance Refund Policy Wording – Description of SRMRM Visitors To Canada Insurance Coverage