SRMRM is a Canadian insurance company and it offers affordable medical coverage for Super Visa Applicants, Visitors, or Immigrants to Canada.
For Super Visa applicants the requirement is to purchase Visitors to Canada plan for 1 year, with a coverage of at least $100,000
Summary of Benefits:
|Relief of Dental pain||$500|
|Services of registered nurse||$5,000|
|Follow up Treatment||$5,000|
Maximum Benefit: $200,000
Special features of SRMRM
The most affordable on the market, the highest amount of deductible 10000 allowed.
Expenses that are medically necessary for Emergency hospital and medical treatment are covered and all other related expenses resulting from an injury (accident) or new sickness or disease that first manifests itself during the insured trip are covered up to the policy maximum. Expenses for the emergency treatment and care of Pre-existing medical conditions are covered if you have completed the medical questionnaire, paid the required premium, and received written confirmation of coverage from the Company.
- Diagnostic, X-rays & Laboratory Services up to $10,000.
- Prescription medication limited to 30 day supply up to a maximum of $5,000.
- Private Duty Nursing services up to a maximum of $5,000.
- Professional services referred by a physician – 50% of the costs for the services of a chiropractor, chiropodist, osteopath and physiotherapist, up to maximum of $500.
- Ambulance transportation: up to $5,000 for local ambulance services or up to $100,000 for air ambulance (must be pre-approved by the insurance company).
- Expenses Related to Your Death from a covered condition: up to $5,000 for the cost of returning the remains to the country of residence or burial or cremation at the place of death.
- The rental of wheelchair, braces, crutches or other medical appliance up to $5,000.
- Bedside Companion – up to $2,000 for transporting a relative or member of your family who is not travelling with you and up to $100 a day for hotel and meals, when your attending Physician expects You to remain in Hospital for 7 days or more, or in the event of your death to identify your remains.
- Return of dependent children or travelling companion – up to $2,000, if you have been returned home with emergency air transportation or your body has been repatriated.
- Dental Accident – up to $1,000 for relief of dental pain in case of accident.
Please not that for Super Visa refunds, SRMRM requires proof of refusal from CIC. Please refer to the refund protocol below.
You are eligible for coverage if:
- You are not insured or eligible for benefits under a Canadian Government Health insurance plan
- You are not residing in a nursing home
- You are in good health at the time of purchasing this plan and you know of no reason why you would require medical services during this trip
For Emergency Accident and Sickness Benefits:
Call Emergency Assistance immediately at 1-866-222-0079 toll free (Canada and United States) or from anywhere else in the world, ask the operator to place a collect call to Canada at 0-416-642-2908.
-Failure to contact Emergency Assistance within the first 24 hours of hospitalization for a Medical Emergency will limit benefits under this policy to 70% of eligible expenses to a maximum of twenty five thousand dollars ($25,000.)
Claims must be reported within thirty 30 days of occurrence and written proof of claim is required within ninety (90) days of occurrence. Claims cannot be considered unless the claim form is fully completed and signed by the claimant and submitted along with all required documentation including original receipts. When submitting a claim, please include a brief explanation of the medical situation (how, where and when the Loss, Sickness or Injury took place.)
Claim Inquiries: 1-514-875-5005
Address for mailing the claims:
Globe Insurance Management Company Inc.
1100, Boul. Rene-Levesque Ouest, Suite 1100
Download SRMRM Visitors To Canada Insurance Refund Policy Wording – Description of SRMRM Visitors To Canada Insurance Coverage